We are a growing HVAC company with commercial and residential clients in the GTA area. We are currently looking to hire an experienced HVAC/R technician, with the ability to work independently. We would like a candidate that would fit in with our team core values and approach to providing quality technical and customer service.
• Minimum of 3 years experience installing HVAC heating and cooling equipment, water treatment equipment or water softeners
• Valid G driver's license
• Technical and analytical trouble-shooting skills
• Proficient in reading and understanding wire diagrams and manuals
• Aware of all codes and safety regulations
• Superior communication and writing skills
• Professional appearance and attitude
• You must also be able to lift up to 50 pounds and push, pull, or carry heavy objects. You must be able to maneuver heavier objects with assistance from appropriate devices or additional manpower. You must be able to climb ladders and work in small crawl spaces.
Our company offers competitive wages and a quality work environment, if your hard working and willing to learn and be part of the team please feel free to e-mail us email@example.com
When you call please mention you found this ad listing on OKz.ca
|Contact Person||:||Home Solutions|
|Address||:||Bogert Ave, North York, ON|
|City||:||City of Toronto|
|Job Offered By||:||Individual|
Copyrights © 2020 OKZ.CA all rights reserved.