Position: Forklift Driver
711 Gana Crt.
Start Date: Immediate
Shift: Night Shift 11:30PM – 7:30AM
Description: Forklift Operator is responsible for safe handling and storage of material and the safe operation of a forklift.
· Comply with all safety and quality related policies, procedures and system requirements.
· Ensure forklift is in good working condition.
· Do forklift maintenance checks each day before start-up.
· Ensure that the racking stations do not have to wait for bundles.
· Packing machine is unloaded in a timely manner.
· Ensure all scrap is cut and strapped up. Ensure all sludge bins are dumped as required.
· Stack material without causing damage to the load below it.
· Ensure all paper work is complete and follows the material to the next stage.
· Other duties as assigned.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years' experience in forklift operation.
Must be able to read and write English and be familiar with weights and measurements. Basic Aptitude test will be conducted during interview.
Basic computer skills required.
Must have training in forklift driving and its safe operation through a recognized institute.
Experience with heavy loads and long material (35 feet ) is an asset.
Must be able to work night shift (11:30PM – 7:30AM)
Work as a team member prepared to help your other team members when required
Able to deal with people tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
When you call please mention you found this ad listing on OKz.ca
|Address||:||711 Gana Ct, Mississauga, ON L5S 1P2, Canada|
|City||:||Mississauga / Peel Region|
|Job Offered By||:||Individual|
|Company||:||Can Art Aluminum Anodizing|
Copyrights © 2021 OKZ.CA all rights reserved.