Come join our growing eCommerce team ! We have an exciting opportunity and an immediate requirement for a Mobile QA tester.
The successful candidate will come with the following requirements:
• Mobile Automation QA Experience with more than 5 experience in Automation of Mobile (iOS and Android) apps is Mandatory
• Good hands on experience (3-5 years) in Mobile Automation Testing in Appium, Selenium, Java, Jenkins, Maven
• Minimum 3 years hands on experience and good knowledge about framework, automation strategy, scripting, execution, Analysis and reporting
• Experience in Mobile Native manual, API Services and Accessibility Testing.
• Well versed in Defect management/tracking tools like HPALM, JIRA, Confluence, SOAP UI and Automation tools
• Offer day-to-day test environment support, trouble shoot, triage issues and coordinate resolution with all tech partners.
• May support and maintain virtualized services, components and environments by using Service Virtualization tools to enable functional and non-functional testing.
• May develop, debug, execute and maintain Performance-testing scripts using various performance testing tools.
• Follow delivery practices, standards and project management disciplines.
• Continuously enhance knowledge and expertise, keep current.
• Coach colleagues and act as a reference for the requirements management life cycle
If this role as a Mobile QA Tester is of interest to you, reach out to Sohil at email@example.com today!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
When you call please mention you found this ad listing on OKz.ca
|Contact Person||:||Randstad Interim Inc.|
|City||:||City of Toronto|
|Job Offered By||:||Professional Employer|
Copyrights © 2020 OKZ.CA all rights reserved.