Looking for experienced Outside Sales Representative in Lighting to join our growing team in Canada, based at Pickering, ON. This is an exciting opportunity for lighting sales professionals with 2-3 years' experience looking to advance their career with an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the Outside Sales Representative – Lighting will be responsible for promoting some of our International Lighting Brands to the distributors and successfully executing the company's sales strategy to achieve sales goals and profit objectives. If you are interested, please read on!
The wages starts from $26/hr to $30/hr
- Morning Shift
- 08 hrs Shift
- Responsibility will include but not limited to actively promoting and selling our Lighting Brands and Products to Electrical Distributors and Wholesalers in Ontario region.
- Outside sales calling on distributors and wholesalers on daily basis.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships experience to increase our brand awareness in the Ontario market.
- Provide product demonstration during sales visits to focus on customer centric approach.
- Carry the demo kit in all sales calls & do the demo while presenting.
- Continuously work on new project leads, monitoring market trends and competition activity.
- Create a database of qualified leads and develop new accounts through cold calling and making scheduled outbound calls, confirm upcoming appointments and follow-up on prospective customers.
- Work with the internal team to provide best solutions for clients, liaising with multiple departments.
- Ensure accurate distribution of information and materials to the distributors and follow up on all leads in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding customer challenges, responding to customer inquiries, provide the customer with product information etc.
- Create & submit a biweekly pre-plan report for the sales calls to the reporting manager.
- Responsible for generating sales report and pipeline tracking on regular intervals and ensure sales forecast accuracy to reporting manager.
- Report daily sales activities within the territory to the reporting manager in a Daily Reports format.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Graduate with hands on attitude Qualifications & Skills Required.
- Minimum of 2 years of technical sales experience in a related industry.
- Lighting Industry Experience would be an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proven track record in sales in distribution sales.
- Results-oriented & self-motivated & Analytical.
- Possess a capacity for innovation and creativity.
- Must combine strong interpersonal skills with drive and tenacity.
- 70% and more travel within assigned territory.
- Canadian Driver's License an asset
Are you interested in discussing this role in more detail? Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 1.289.804.3590 & 1.647.424.0399
When you call please mention you found this ad listing on OKz.ca
|Address||:||North York, ON M3J 3K2, Canada|
|City||:||City of Toronto|
|Job Offered By||:||Individual|
Address: 1417 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1Y7, Canada, City of Toronto, M4T1Y7
Copyrights © 2023 OKZ.CA all rights reserved.