We have used it for one-season, and it has been parked at our seasonal site (no mileage other than original pick-up from dealership). Jayco warranties their travel trailers 2-years, end to end, and 3-years structural. Most manufacturers provide 1-year, so you will have 1 years of warranty remaining on the unit. In addition, we purchased a 6 year extended service warranty which is transferable, and will be included as part of the purchase.
Why are we selling? Well, we love the trailer, and we purchased a 26ft unit because we had every intention of being regularly mobile --- Wanted something both light-weight (SUV towable), and fully-featured (i.e. dual axle, double-bunks queen, outside kitchen, full bath, etc). However, we ended up leasing a seasonal site, and now that have a great spot, it is unlikely we will go back to traditional "park to park, campsite to campsite" excursions. Given the situation, we now want something larger, capable of serving as a "destination-trailer/cottage" so-to-speak. The 224BH is awesome for a small family, even if you intend on going seasonal (i.e. 2x adults 2x kids). It will sleep up to 7x people (2x per double-bunk, one on the dinette-to-bed conversion, and 2x on the queen bed), so it can definitely accommodate additional guests for brief stays.
Trailer has everything you could possibly want for traditional RVing:
- Fully equipped internal kitchen, including sealed edge counter top, 12v residential fridge (not the traditional smaller gas/electric -- Low power consumption and run off the battery for an extended time cools faster), full feature gas oven 3-burner cooktop, undermount double-bowl sink
- Full bathroom, including huge ~36x40" shower, toilet, sink & mirror, and roof-mount exhaust fan. Enough space to shower and comfortably get dressed in private
- Amazing outside kitchen, including 120v residential small size fridge, 2x burner cooktop and LP quick-connect, and fully plumbed faucet and sink for washing hands and dishes (We cook outside the majority of the time, so the outdoor kitchen is essential as far as we are concerned).
- Large power-awning
- 2x auto-switch-over 20lbs propane tanks, front-mounted cover
- Black tank flush port (for easily flushing/cleaning black tank from outside the trailer).
- Solar prep (unit has the solar plugs/ports already pre-wired to the roof, plus the mounting panel location inside --- You simply need to purchase the panel and controller, and hook it in. No other prep necessary.
- Fully ducted, 13.5K BTU air-conditioner. Keeps unit evenly cooled on those extremely hot days/nights.
- 30A, 120V service (standard for this size trailer)
- Full pass-through storage, which is also connected to the under-bed storage
Unit weights only 4,650lbs (mid-size SUV tow-able). I also have a weight-distribution hitch with sway control (only used once) I can sell you if you require one (Husky Centerline)
Trailer is currently situated at the seasonal site in Wilberforce (20 mins from Haliburton), in Kawarthas. Showings can be arranged on weekends up to the 11th of October, 2021.
When you call please mention you found this ad listing on OKz.ca
|Contact Person||:||Phoenix Aura|
|Address||:||Lyncroft Drive, Scarborough, ON|
|City||:||City of Toronto|
|Postal Code||:||M1E 1X7|
|For Sale By||:||Owner|
Copyrights © 2021 OKZ.CA all rights reserved.